Search API Connector Documentation
Step-by-Step API Guides
- Show all articles ( 148 ) Collapse Articles
Introduction to APIs
Get your Harvest Account Id
Harvest requires that you pass your account ID in a header when making requests to the API.
As Harvest doesn't surface this ID in their web interface, we'll get the account ID through the API.
Part 1: Fetch Account ID through the API
- In API Connector, click Create request
- Enter the following URL as a custom request:
- Under Authentication, choose Harvest. If you haven't already, you will need to click the blue Connect button.
- Choose an output sheet and click Run.
- You should see your account ID(s) returned into a sheet, under the field name
Part 2: Use the Account ID in Requests
This account ID should be entered as the Harvest-Account-Id header in any API request to Harvest.