Search API Connector Documentation
Step-by-Step API Guides
- Show all articles ( 149 ) Collapse Articles
Introduction to APIs
Import WazirX Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull data from the WazirX API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets.
We'll only be using their public endpoints so we don't need any API keys or other authorization for the examples in this article.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Pull Data from WazirX to Sheets
- Part 2: Create a Custom API Request
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Pull Data from WazirX to Sheets
The easiest way to get started with the WazirX API is through API Connector’s built-in integration.
- Select WazirX from the drop-down list of applications
- Select an endpoint. These endpoints are all open so you don’t need an API key. For this example we’ll choose the
/tickers/24hrendpoint, which provides 24 hour price change stats for all tickers.
- Choose a destination sheet, name your request, and hit Run
Part 2: Create a Custom API Request
Alternatively, you can create a custom request instead of using API Connector’s built-in integration, using any of the endpoints and parameters shown in the API documentation. Here's an example request setup.
- Request URL:
Part 3: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://docs.wazirx.com/#public-rest-api-for-wazirx