- Who We Are
- Log Files
- Analytics Tracking
- Contact Information
Who We Are
We are Mixed Analytics, LLC, registered at 651 N. Broad St. Suite 206, Middletown, DE 19709, USA.
Mixed Analytics does not sell or share your information with anyone else, and the information collected is used only to debug, improve, and operate the services offered. Please see below for specifics on what information is collected about your visit.
Like most standard websites, this website automatically produces log files. These files include IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, and date/time stamp. None of this data is linked to personally identifiable information.
Mixed Analytics provides two add-ons for Google Sheets:
The Archive Data add-on uses Google Apps Script to automate data handling processes within your Google Sheets. Archive Data runs entirely within Google Sheets, and none of your Sheets data is accessed, viewed, or stored by our servers. Upon installation, this add-on requests the following permissions:
These permissions are explained as follows:
- View and manage spreadsheets that this application has been installed in. Archive Data copies cells from one range to another, which requires reading and modifying your spreadsheet. We have limited the scope of this permission to your current spreadsheet, rather than the default scope of reading/writing all sheets.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present. This enables you to set triggers so the archive process can run automatically.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications. This permission is required for opening up the sidebar so you can configure your archive settings.
In addition, certain meta information about archive processes is tracked in the logs to assist with debugging. This includes user and script timezones, the name and size of the source and destination ranges, whether or not the ‘paste to empty range’ option has been selected, whether or not the ‘keep formatting’ option has been selected, any scheduled frequencies, and the timestamp each archive process was run. These logs do not include copies of any Sheets content produced by the archive process.
The API Connector add-on uses Google Apps Script to automate data handling processes within your Google Sheets. API Connector runs entirely within Google Sheets, and none of your Sheets data is accessed, viewed, or stored by our servers. Upon installation, this add-on request the following permissions:
- View and manage spreadsheets that this application has been installed in. API Connector imports data into your worksheets, which requires reading and modifying your spreadsheet. We have limited the scope of this permission to your current spreadsheet, rather than the default scope of reading/writing all sheets.
- Connect to an external service. This permission is required for fetching subscription info and fetching data from API services as requested by the user.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present. This enables you to set triggers so your API requests can run automatically.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications. This permission is required for opening up the sidebar so you can configure your API requests.
Third Party Services
Mixed Analytics’ API Connector add-on allows you to access data from third party services and platforms. When using these third party services, you will be subject to their privacy policies and terms of service.
When you install API Connector, Google sign-in will authenticate your identity and share your email address with us. Mixed Analytics collects the following personal user data:
- email address
In addition, API Connector logs data using the Google Cloud Platform. Along with email address, the following data is logged to assist with debugging:
- error messages from unsuccessful API requests
- hostname of API requests
- timestamp of API requests
- trigger frequency
- subscription status (free, trial, paid)
Separately, API Connector runs Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides user information such as user device type and region, as well as usage information such as clicks and views of screens and buttons within API Connector. All data is tracked in aggregate, and no personally identifiable data is collected via Google Analytics. Google Analytics cookies are not placed on your device.
Finally, requests and triggers are saved only into your own sheet using Google storage. API Connector does not place cookies on your device, and does not store, access, or collect API authentication details, request headers, full request URLs, or copies of any Sheets content produced by the API request process.