Mixed Analytics does not sell or share your information with anyone else, and the information collected is used only to debug, improve, and operate the services offered. Please see below for details, including sections for Mixed Analytics' Archive Data and API Connector extensions for Google Sheets.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application refers to API Connector, the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Mixed Analytics, LLC, 651 N Broad St, Suite 206, Middletown, DE 19709, USA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Delaware, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Mixed Analytics, accessible from https://mixedanalytics.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Google Sheets Extension: Archive Data
The Archive Data add-on uses Google Apps Script to automate data handling processes within your Google Sheets. Archive Data runs entirely within Google Sheets, and none of your Sheets data is accessed, viewed, or stored by our servers. Upon installation, this add-on requests the following permissions:
These permissions are explained as follows:
- View and manage spreadsheets that this application has been installed in. Archive Data copies cells from one range to another, which requires reading and modifying your spreadsheet. We have limited the scope of this permission to your current spreadsheet, rather than the default scope of reading/writing all sheets.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present. This enables you to set triggers so the archive process can run automatically.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications. This permission is required for opening up the sidebar so you can configure your archive settings.
In addition, certain meta information about archive processes is tracked in the logs to assist with debugging. This includes user and script timezones, the name and size of the source and destination ranges, whether or not the 'paste to empty range' option has been selected, whether or not the 'keep formatting' option has been selected, any scheduled frequencies, and the timestamp each archive process was run. These logs do not include copies of any Sheets content produced by the archive process.
Google Sheets Extension: API Connector
The API Connector add-on uses Google Apps Script to automate data handling processes within your Google Sheets. API Connector runs entirely within Google Sheets, and none of your Sheets data is accessed, viewed, or stored by our servers. Upon installation, this add-on request the following permissions:
- View and manage spreadsheets that this application has been installed in. API Connector imports data into your worksheets, which requires reading and modifying your spreadsheet. We have limited the scope of this permission to your current spreadsheet, rather than the default scope of reading/writing all sheets.
- Connect to an external service. This permission is required for fetching subscription info and fetching data from API services as requested by the user.
- Allow this application to run when you are not present. This enables you to set triggers so your API requests can run automatically.
- Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications. This permission is required for opening up the sidebar so you can configure your API requests.
In addition, certain meta information about API Connector processes is temporarily tracked via Google Cloud Logging / BigQuery to assist with debugging. When each request runs, the following data is logged for 30-60 days to assist with debugging:
- email address of the API Connector user
- Google Sheet ID
- request name and ID
- error messages from unsuccessful API requests
- hostname of API requests
- timestamp of API requests
- number of returned fields
Requests, triggers, subscription data, and limits are saved into your own sheet using Google storage, specifically Document Properties and User Properties. API Connector does not place cookies on your device, and does not store, access, or collect API authentication details, request headers, full request URLs, or the response produced by the API request process.
Third Party Services including Google User Data
Mixed Analytics' API Connector add-on allows you to access data from third party services and platforms. When using these third party services, you will be subject to their privacy policies and terms of service.
Mixed Analytics' use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.