Search API Connector Documentation
Import BigCommerce Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull data from the BigCommerce API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get Your BigCommerce API Key
- Part 2: Pull BigCommerce API Data into Sheets
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your BigCommerce API Key
- Log in to BigCommerce and go to Settings › API Accounts
- Under API accounts, click +Create API account
- Set the token type to V2/V3 API token, and enter a name. Note the ID in the API Path, we'll refer to this as
- Select the scopes to which you'd like your token to have access (info).
- Click Save and note the value in the Access token field. Keep it handy as you'll need it in a moment.
- Congrats! You're now ready to use the BigCommerce API.
Part 2: Pull BigCommerce API Data into Sheets
For this example, we'll get a list of orders. Substitute in your own path ID and access token where it says
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Open > Create request.
- In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- Create a new tab and click Set current to use that tab as your data destination.
- Name your request and click Run. A moment later you’ll see data populate your sheet.
Part 3: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://developer.bigcommerce.com/docs/418a24b0d810a-orders-overview