Search API Connector Documentation
Import Keepa Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull data from the Keepa API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets.
Note that the Keepa API is not free and requires a paid subscription to Keepa.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get Your Keepa API Key
- Part 2: Pull Keepa API Data into Sheets
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your Keepa API Key
- Log in to Keepa and go to https://keepa.com/#!pricedataapi
- Your key will be listed there. That's it, you're now ready to use the Keepa API.
Part 2: Pull Keepa API Data into Sheets
For this example, we'll get information about a product. Substitute in your own API key where it says
your_key, and (optionally) your own ASIN of interest.
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Open > Create request.
- In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- This API returns a very large number of distinct fields. Under Output options, set the report style to Grid or Concatenate to reduce the total output. Compact style returns data in a nicer format, but takes a long time to run. JMESPath filters are another good way to filter the response to just the fields you need (send a message to support if you need help with that).
- Create a new tab and click Set current to use that tab as your data destination.
- Name your request and click Run. A moment later you’ll see data populate your sheet.
Part 3: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://keepa.com/#!api
Product object documentation: https://keepa.com/#!discuss/t/product-object/116