Search API Connector Documentation
Import Snapchat Ad Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to import Snapchat Ads data directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets. This article also serves as an example of how to set up a custom OAuth connection.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get Your Snapchat OAuth Credentials
- Part 2: Connect the Snapchat Marketing API to API Connector
- Part 3: Get Snapchat Ad Data in Sheets
- Part 4: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get your Snapchat OAuth Credentials
- Log in to Ads Manager.
- Click the Manage Ads menu in the top corner and select Business Details.
- Scroll down and click +OAuth App
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- You'll be asked to give your app a name and a redirect URL. You can name your app anything, but make sure to use the redirect URL provided in this article.
- Click through and you'll be presented with your Client ID and Secret. Copy these down, we'll need them shortly.
Part 2: Connect Snapchat to API Connector
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Manage Connections
- Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar and click Add Custom OAuth
- Fill in the Custom OAuth modal like this:
- Authorization Base URL:
- Token URL:
- Client ID: provided by Snapchat
- Client Secret: provided by Snapchat
- Click Save
- Click Manage Connections to return to the list of connections
- Scroll down until you find your new custom connection. Click Connect
- You'll be prompted to give access to the new app you created above. Click Continue.
- You'll be returned to your sheet and can verify that the new connection is now active.
Part 3: Get Snapchat Ad Data in Sheets
To create a request, include your full request URL in the request URL field, and select your custom Snapchat connection from the dropdown OAuth menu.
You can see the full list of available request URLs in the API documentation. For example, to get your organization ID, run a request to
Pay attention to your organization ID as you'll need that for subsequent requests, e.g. get your ad account IDs by plugging it into
Part 4: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://marketingapi.snapchat.com/docs/
The documentation provides all the URLs that you can plug into API Connector's request URL field, for example here's their listing of the
/adaccounts URL from the above example.