Search API Connector Documentation
Import Ship24 Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull time tracking data from the Ship24 API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get Your Ship24 API Key
- Part 2: Pull Ship24 Courier Data into Sheets
- Part 3: Pull Ship24 Tracking Data into Sheets
- Part 4: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector extension from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your Ship24 API Key
- Log into your account on ship24.com
- From the main dashboard, click Tracking API Keys
- An API key will already be generated for you, or you can choose to generate a new one. Click Copy.
- This key will be used in a request header, and should be prefaced by the word Bearer. More on that below.
Part 2: Pull Ship24 Courier Data into Sheets
For our first API request, we'll get a list of couriers.
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Open > Create request.
- In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- Create a new tab and click Set current to use that tab as your data destination.
- Name your request and click Run. A moment later you’ll see a list of couriers populate your sheet.
Part 3: Pull Ship24 Tracking Data into Sheets
In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- Request body:
For the request body, optionally include additional information using the
courierCode keys. Tracking numbers are not unique, so providing more information helps ensure you track the correct shipment.
Part 4: API Documentation
Postman documentation: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/14877026/Tz5s4Gtu