Search API Connector Documentation
Import Brokermint Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull data from the Brokermint API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on.
We'll first get an API key from Brokermint, and then set up a request to pull in metrics to your spreadsheet.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get your Brokermint API Token
- Part 2: Pull Brokermint API Data into Sheets
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your Brokermint API Token
To connect Brokermint with API Connector, you will need to request your API token from Brokermint support ([email protected])
Once Brokermint responds with your token details, move onto the next section.
Part 2: Pull Brokermint API Data into Sheets
For this API request, we'll fetch transactions. Other data types can be found in the documentation. Here's the request setup:
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Open > Create request.
- In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- Create a new tab and click Set current to use that tab as your data destination.
- Name your request and click Run. A moment later you’ll see Brokermint data populate your sheet.
Part 3: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://brokermintsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055896812-API-Reference#section/BASICS