Step-by-Step API Guides
- Show all articles ( 80 ) Collapse Articles
Last Updated On
To see a list and status of your requests, toggle on request logging from the Scheduling screen.
- request name
- trigger type (scheduled or manual)
- run status (success or failure)
- execution time in milliseconds
The log will include both manual and scheduled requests, and will be printed in sequential order into a sheet called AC_Log.
What Doesn’t Get Logged?
- requests run through the IMPORTAPI custom function
- requests that timed out and failed to complete
Table of Contents