Search API Connector Documentation
To see a list and status of your requests, toggle on request logging from the Scheduling screen.
- request name
- trigger type (scheduled or manual)
- result (started, completed, or failed)
- execution time in milliseconds
- email address that executed the request
The log will include both manual and scheduled requests, and will be printed in sequential order into a sheet called AC_Log.
Note that the log records separate lines for “Request started” and “Request completed”. This is to identify cases where requests begin as scheduled, but time out before they complete.
For single requests, execution time simply equals the difference between the start time and end time.
In the case of the “All” trigger, the start time will be the time trigger has started, while execution time will be the end time of each specific request that completed based on the initial start time. This is to help establish if request chains are near the Google run limit of 6 minutes (as the 6 minutes will be the total allowed runtime for the whole trigger chain).
What Doesn’t Get Logged?
- requests that run through the IMPORTAPI custom function
- requests that weren’t triggered. Usually this is related to exceeding Google’s quotas (see Troubleshooting Triggers for more info).