Step-by-Step API Guides
- Show all articles ( 158 ) Collapse Articles
Introduction to APIs
Import Loyverse Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to pull data from the Loyverse API directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on.
We'll first get an API token from Loyverse, and then set up a request to pull in metrics to your spreadsheet.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get your Loyverse API Token
- Part 2: Pull Loyverse API Data into Sheets
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your Loyverse API Token
- Log in to Loyverse and navigate to the Integrations page
- Click +Add Access Token
- Name your token, optionally choose an expiration date, and click Save
- Your token will be provided on the next page. Copy it and keep it safe; we'll use it shortly.
Part 2: Pull Loyverse API Data into Sheets
You can access any of the endpoints and parameters listed in the API documentation. Here's an example request setup showing how to fetch customers from your account. Substitute in your token where it says
- Open up Google Sheets and click Extensions > API Connector > Open > Create request.
- In the request form enter the following:
- Request URL:
- Create a new tab and click Set current to use that tab as your data destination.
- Name your request and click Run. A moment later you’ll see Loyverse data populate your sheet.
Part 3: API Documentation
Official API documentation: https://developer.loyverse.com/docs/