Search API Connector Documentation
Step-by-Step API Guides
- Show all articles ( 148 ) Collapse Articles
Introduction to APIs
Import Drift Data to Google Sheets
In this guide, we’ll walk through how to import Drift data directly into Google Sheets, using the API Connector add-on for Sheets.
- Before You Begin
- Part 1: Get your Access Token
- Part 2: Pull Drift Data into Sheets
- Part 3: API Documentation
Before You Begin
Click here to install the API Connector add-on from the Google Marketplace.
Part 1: Get Your Access Token
- Log into your Drift account and navigate to https://dev.drift.com/
- Click the Create New App link
- Under Display Information, optionally give your app a name, description, and icon.
- Navigate to the OAuth & Scopes page, scroll to the bottom, and select the scopes (permissions) you'd like to have access to.
- Navigate to the Installing to Drift page and click Install App to Drift.
- You'll now be presented with a non-expiring OAuth Access token. Copy this and keep it handy as we'll use it shortly.
Part 2: Get Drift Data in Sheets
You can create a request using any of the endpoints and parameters described in Drift's documentation. For this example we'll get a list of your Drift users.
- Request URL:
Part 3: API Documentation
Official documentation: https://devdocs.drift.com/docs